Saturday, February 6, 2010

God gave us two ears to hear

God gave us two ears to hear, two eyes to see and two hands to hold. But why did God give us only one heart? Because he wants us to find the other one.

Sweet as a rose bud bright as a star cute as a kitten thats what u are.bundles of joy
sunshine and fun you are everything i luv all rolled into 1

Thought of u 2day,dats not new,thought of u yesterday + da day b4 2, ill think of u
2mor + my whole life thru & ill think of u 4eva coz i think da world of U

I have liked many but loved very few.yet no-one has been as sweet as u.I'd stand
and wait in the worlds longest queue.just for the pleasure of a moment with u.

A special smile a special face.a special someone i cant replace.i luv u i always will.uve
filled a space no one can fill!

Girl ur clever girl ur smart.girl ur like a work of art.girl ur sexy girl ur fine.d only thing
u aint is mine!

i luv ur eyes i luv ur smile.i cherish ur ways i adore ur style.Wot can i say?ur 1of a
kind & 24/7 ur on my mind!

As I lie awake in my bed.All sorts of thought run through my head,Like why do I love
u as much as I do.den I realise its because u r u!

there was an headcount of angels in heaven,pandemonium strucked discoverin dat an
angel is missin,pls call heaven &tell dem ure safe wit me,my sweet angel

I believe that God above created u for me to luv.he picked you out from all the rest
cos he knew id luv you the best!

I love so much my heart is sure.As time goes on I love you more,Your happy
smile.Your loving face No1 will ever take your place

No comments:

Post a Comment